Scoil Naomh Eoin is taking applications for Admission for September 2023
Download our Application for Admission form here or contact the school via email Office@ballincurrigns.ie.
ANNUAL ADMISSION NOTICE – SCOIL NAOMH EOIN – Roll No. 04230N – in respect of admissions to the 2022/2023 school year
Admission Policy and Application Form
- A copy of the school’s Admission Policy and the Application Form for Admission for the school year is available as follows: –
- To download at: https://ballincurrigns.ie/school-policies/
- On request: By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: Scoil Naomh Eoin, Ballincurrig, Co. Cork T56 KR89
Admissions – Application and Decision Dates for admission
The following are the dates applicable for admission to Junior Infants
|The school will commence accepting applications for admission on||01 October|
|The school shall cease accepting applications for admission on||31 March|
|The date by which applicants will be notified of the decision on their application is||30 April|
|The period within which applicants must confirm acceptance of an offer of admission is||By 15 May*|
*Failure to accept an offer within the prescribed period above may result in the offer being withdrawn
Note: the school will consider and issue decisions on late applications in accordance with the school’s admission policy.
Number of places being made available in 2022/2023
|The number of places being made available in junior infants is||20|
|The number of residential places is (boarding schools only)||N/A|
|The number of non-residential places is (boarding schools only)||N/A|
|The number of places being made available in the special class* catering for children with is||N/A|
For more information, or to arrange a meeting to view the school and talk to the principal, please do contact us at the above email address. We also accept pre-enrolments and expressions of interest for other years.
About our School
- We are a school who prides ourselves on having a holistic approach to creating a caring learning environment for all our students. We cater for smaller numbers so each child gets the support and attention they need.
- Our enthusiastic Teachers are dedicated to providing the best classroom experience for your child. The wide range of activities we support gives every child the opportunity to discover their own strengths.
See our Principal’s Address here for more information.
- Mixed school with small numbers to ensure every child gets attention.
- Set in picturesque rural environment – we encourage the children to enjoy their surrounds and be aware of how they can make a difference environmentally with wildlife and wildflower area, learning about planting seeds and composting, repurposing and recycling.
- Outdoor basketball court and green play areas. New build of School Hall.
- Interactive Whiteboards, Laptops and iPads available in every classroom.